Sunday, December 7, 2014

Norebang Tour of Korea

In my last post from my time in Korea, I present to you, dear reader, the best part of Korea: 노래방 / Norebang. I can't begin to express to you the wonder of these private karaoke rooms, rented to the weekend-evening-enthusiasts for a low cost and a high profit. My own relationship with Norebang developed as it became clear that my fellow merrymakers and I prioritized a norebang stop in every place we visited throughout Korea (excepting Mudfest. Boryeong  노래방, you escaped our love). I hope these few snapshots help you to share in the glory that is Norebang, and may you one day come to know it's wonder.























Final note: I did not take all of these pictures. All the high-quality, actually pleasant to view photos belong to Michael O'Donnell.


1 comment: