Monday, October 7, 2013

The Countdown Begins

Hi all!  Finally, a post on this desolate blog.  From now on I will fill it with the tumbleweeds of my adventures in South Korea.  In case you are just hearing about this, in 14 days I'm headed to Jukjeon-dong, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do (yes, i'll wait while you googlemaps that), to teach English for a year.  Just this past week I received two exciting things:



My itinerary!

Yes, it's basically time travel.  My 12-month contract with the International Language School in Jukjeon begins the day after I arrive.  The other exciting thing is a bit more tangible:
Korean Work Visa

So there it is. I'm on my way to the (other) end of the world-- Woohoo!!!  

4 comments:

  1. Half of me says yessssssssssssssssss :) but the other half say nooooooooooooooooo :( Looking forward to seeing your adventure as you see it and post it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy you are almost settled. We are anxious to hear from you.
    Stay safe,
    Grandma and poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Still trying to get flights Your mom wants July or Aug. Tried July $1689.80 PLUS 1 night in CA. hotel
    Will try Aug next LOVE Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just found this. Will read all soon. Uncle Scott

    ReplyDelete